- 1/3 cup Cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup Dried fruit
- 3 cups Rolled oats
2 tbsp flax meal
2 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tbsp hemp hearts
2 tbsp wheat germ
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1/3 cup Chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup sunflower seedS
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spread the Oats evenly across a Baking Tray and bake on the top rack of the oven for 10-12 minutes, until golden and fragrant.
- Next, remove the Oats from the oven and add to a large bowl. Pour in the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Finally, transfer the dry Muesli mix to a large jar or container, and store sealed at room temperature for up to one month.
For a Single Serving of Soaked Muesli:
- Combine all ingredients in a glass jar or tupperware container and stir well; refridgerate for at least 3 hours, preferrably overnight.
- Top as desired and serve chilled. If you make this recipe ahead of time, it will last for 5-7 days in the fridge.