- 1 (16 oz.) bag frozen whole strawberries
- 1/2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3-4 tablespoons honey or sugar
- bananas or other frozen fruit, optional
1. Place whole strawberries in food processor and pulse until (mostly) smooth. 30-45 seconds.
2. Note: mixture will be gritty at first, just keep pulsing.
3. Spoon in vanilla yogurt and pulse until smooth and incorporated.
4. Add in 3 tablespoons honey. Taste and add more honey or sugar as needed.
Serve immediately, or transfer to an air-tight container and store in the freezer.
Note: if keeping in the freezer, let sorbet sit for 10 minutes to soften a little before serving. Yield: approx. 3 cups
Recipe adapted from Just A Taste