- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, (2 cups)
- 1 cup prepared guacamole
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- Tortilla chips
- Spread refried beans in shallow serving dish.
- Mix sour cream and Seasoning Mix in small bowl until well blended. Spread over refried beans.
- Top with layers of cheese, guacamole, tomatoes, onions and olives. Serve with tortilla chips.
Makes 8 cups or 64 (2-tablespoon) servings.
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (1 cup)
3 tablespoons dry sherry
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
4 teaspoon curry powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 tsp white pepper
1 pinch cayenne pepper
4 – 6 ounces mango chutney
1 cup minced green onion
1 cup finely chopped peanuts
1 cup grated coconut
Combine cheeses, sherry, Worcestershire, curry powder, garlic powder, white pepper and cayenne in a small bowl; blend well.
- Line a 2 cup bowl with plastic wrap, leaving a 4-inch overhang.
- Press cheese mixture into bowl.
- Fold plastic overhang over top and cover with another piece of plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours (better if chilled a day or two) or freeze.
- Before serving, unfold plastic wrap and invert on serving plate.
- (If frozen, defrost before adding topping).
- Spoon chutney over top.
- Sprinkle with green onions, peanuts and coconut.
- Serve chilled with crackers.