- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 4 cups veggie stock
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (optional)
- 3/4 cup petite peas, frozen
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- Fresh parsley or micro greens, for serving
Using the saute setting on your Instant Pot, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, add the garlic to the pressure cooker and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the rice and salt and saute until toasted, 3 minutes. If using, pour in the wine and let it simmer until it has evaporated. Add the broth and stir to combine. Cover with the lid and cook on HIGH pressure for 6 minutes.
Release the pressure manually and stir in the peas, Parmesan, and lemon. Keep stirring until the risotto is creamy. Season to taste with salt and cracked black pepper. Just before serving, garnish with the remaining parmesan and greens.