1 tablespoon butter
¼ cup sugar + more for ramekin
1 large egg
6 tablespoons half and half
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons all purpose flour
1 cup fresh raspberries
Vanilla ice cream (optional)
1. Heat toaster oven to 400°F. Butter two 3 ½ – inch ramekins and dust with sugar.
2. Whisk egg until frothy and add sugar, half and half and vanilla extract; mix to combine.
3. Add the all purpose flour and whisk very well.
4. Divide the raspberries into the ramekins and pour the batter over the raspberries.
5. Bake for 10-20 minutes until golden brown and the middle is set. Time will depend on accuracy of the oven.
Note: watch the video by clicking on the underlined title–Raspberry Clafouti