for the sliders:
1 package (12) dinner rolls
1/2 cup pizza sauce
12 slices mozzarella cheese
Sliced and sauteed mushrooms
slice black olives
for the herb butter topping:
1/4 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
1/2 tsp. onion powder
2 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper optional
Preheat oven to 350 f degrees. Spray the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Slice the rolls horizontally (while still attached) to make a top and bottom bun.
Place bottom bun into prepared baking dish. Spread pizza sauce onto rolls.
sauté mushrooms in olive oil for 5 min to soften.
Next, add 6 slices of cheese (covering all of the pizza sauce.)
On top of the cheese layer, add mushrooms and black olives.
Add the remaining 6 slices of cheese on top.
Then cover all of it with the top bun.
Now, make the seasoned buttery topping. Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir well.
Then cover all of it with the top bun. Then, using a brush (or a spoon) spread topping all over the sliders. Be sure to get the sides too!
Cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 15 minutes. You’ll want to see that the cheese is all nice and melty around the edges.
1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion salt
1 dash Worcestershire sauce
1 loaf pumprnickle bread
1 pinch lemon pepper seasoning
fresh dill sprigs
- Place cucumber slices between 2 paper towels set in a colander. Allow liquid to drain, about 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion salt, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on one side of each bread slice.
- Divide cucumber slices over half of the bread slices; sprinkle lemon pepper on cucumber.
- Stack the other half of the bread slices with spread sides down over the cucumber slices to make sandwiches.
- To make as appetizers, cut bread slices into rounds with a cookie cutter. Spread with cream cheese mixture and top each with a cucumber slice. Yields approximately 48 rounds.
3 large baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick matchsticks
2 tablespoons canola oil
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and spread the potatoes in a single layer. Bake until golden and crisp, about 35 minutes. Remove the fries with a spatula and season with salt.