3 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp cider vinegar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 golden delicious apple; halved, cored,
1/4 c. thinly sliced red onion; cut in thin strips
3/4 lb spinach; washed, stems removed, leaves torn
1/2 cup toasted pecans
- In serving bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper until thick.
- Add apple and onion.
- Toss until apples and onions are covered with dressing.
- Place spinach on top, then pecans.
- Just before serving, toss.
- might add some blue cheese