- 1 large sweet potato, (about 640 g), cut in 1/2-inch (1 cm) cubes
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) liquid honey
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 4 cups (1 L) baby spinach
Toss sweet potato with 1 tbsp of the oil; spread on lightly greased rimmed baking sheet. Roast in 400F (200C) oven, turning occasionally, until tender and golden, about 20 minutes.
In bowl, whisk together remaining oil, lime juice, honey, salt and pepper. Stir in sweet potato and spinach.