- 1¼ C graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ C sugar
- 5 Tbsp butter,melted
- 2 14 oz. cans sweetened condensed milk
- ½ C sour cream
- ¾ C key lime juice
- grated lime zest for garnish
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter. Mix until blended
- Press crumbs into bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie pan
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, sour cream and key lime juice. Stir until smooth
- Pour into pie pan
- Bake for 10 minutes in 350 degree oven, until tiny bubbles form on the surface.
- Turn off oven and let pie sit in oven for 30 minutes – do not allow to brown.
- Chill before serving
- Garnish with whipped cream and lime zest