1.5 lb seitan cut into 1″/2.5cm pieces
2 tbsp olive oil
¼ cup lemon juice
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp dried oregano
½ – ¾ tsp salt
To Cook / Serve
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Flatbreads / wraps / pita bread
- Tomato slices
- Place chicken and Marinade into a bowl and set aside to marinate for at least 3 hours to overnight.
- Thread chicken onto 8 skewers.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat (or BBQ). Cook skewers for 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Serve Chicken Souvlaki with tzatziki, flatbreads (make your own!), lettuce and tomato slices.