for the sliders:
1 package (12) dinner rolls
1/2 cup pizza sauce
12 slices mozzarella cheese
Sliced and sauteed mushrooms
slice black olives
for the herb butter topping:
1/4 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
1/2 tsp. onion powder
2 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper optional
Preheat oven to 350 f degrees. Spray the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Slice the rolls horizontally (while still attached) to make a top and bottom bun.
Place bottom bun into prepared baking dish. Spread pizza sauce onto rolls.
sauté mushrooms in olive oil for 5 min to soften.
Next, add 6 slices of cheese (covering all of the pizza sauce.)
On top of the cheese layer, add mushrooms and black olives.
Add the remaining 6 slices of cheese on top.
Then cover all of it with the top bun.
Now, make the seasoned buttery topping. Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and stir well.
Then cover all of it with the top bun. Then, using a brush (or a spoon) spread topping all over the sliders. Be sure to get the sides too!
Cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 15 minutes. You’ll want to see that the cheese is all nice and melty around the edges.
6-7 cups fresh cauliflower florets
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup all-purpose flour (or rice flour, if making gluten-free)
1 tablespoon unsalted butter (or vegan alternative), melted
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
1/3 cup hot sauce (Frank’s Red, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 450 F and lightly grease a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Combine flour, water, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Whisk together.
- Dredge cauliflower completely in flour batter and gently shake off excess. Then transfer to baking sheet.
- Place baking tray in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until batter sets. Flip florets over and cook for another 5.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together hot sauce and melted butter until smooth and combined.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and brush hot sauce over all the florets, until coated thoroughly.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until vegetables have absorbed sauce and are crispy enough to your liking.
- Remove from oven and let cool 10-15 minutes before serving.